i have this friend, his name’s jamal, and when we were younger, he was obsessed with pokemon, and pretended he was a pokemon trainer. one time we saw this stray cat, and he pretended it was a pokemon, and tried to catch it, and somehow he actually managed to get a hold of it. his family’s had it ever since
now we call him “got a cat” jamal
Alternate titles for the Persona series:
- The Police are Useless
- Main Characters Are Defined by How Much They Don’t Follow School Dress Codes
- Let’s Talk About Murder!
- Saving Innocent Lives Can Wait; Have You Studied For Midterms?
- All It Takes to Solve Life Problems is Someone Who Doesn’t Talk Much
- Holy Shit, I Have A WHAT Inside Me?!
- I Art Thou, and Thou Art Life Therapist
So youre telling me an Onix alone couldn’t pull Charizard out of the pipe….
onix has 45 attack which is the same as butterfree he’s a weak ass motherfucker and couldn’t pull himself out of a wet paper bag.
i find it really angering that abusive friendships aren’t addressed as much as abusive relationships. they’re both very much alike, horrible, and do a great deal of damage. its hard to talk to someone about leaving an abusive friend and feel like you’re being taken seriously